Sunday 19 May 2019

From The Vault: The Prussians

This was an abortive attempt to do some VSF gaming! I managed to paint up five models before getting distracted by something else. Still, they're nice models, and I really wish that I'd done more. They aren't so old, and are probably consistent enough with my current style that I could revisit them. All they'd probably need are some basic infantry/guards...
This walker is actually the second incarnation of a Warzone Bahaus mech that I have painted. The original, metal model found a home in my Neo-Soviet force. This is a plastic model from... somewhere. Maybe the short-lived Warzone CMG? It's ridiculous, but it does fit perfectly.
The other members of the gang are mostly Privateer Press Warmachine figures (a Khador mechanic and some Cryx mecha-zombies or something), but the ratty little guy on the right is from the AE-WWII range of Weird World War II figures. He's a lovely little figure, and this isn't the first time I've painted him.


*** 
Disclaimer: All links to third-party sites are solely for the purposes of sourcing the products I have discussed, if anyone is so inclined. I have simply linked to the original manufacturer or the source I used (but feel free to shop around!) and make no money from people clicking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment