Sunday, 30 March 2014

Pointy Orcs!


With the arrival of two bagfuls of Bretonnian Men-at-Arms bodies, and with the last Frostgrave gang drying from varnishing and the Umbar Marines on deck for basecoating, I took the opportunity to put together some more Orcs for my little clan.
I must have been in Lion Rampant mode still, as when I'd clipped everything from the sprues and cleaned them up, I discovered that I had 6 models ready to go. In my sawn-off adaptation of LR, 6 figures makes a basic infantry unit – for most other games, I stick to units of 5 or 10. Still, there will be enough models to work up something for LR if I want to further down the line. So, depending on my requirements, the club-wielding Orc in this happy little band will serve in another unit.
As before, all arms and heads are GW Ungor, and all bodies are the Bretonnians.

OrcWatch!
Painted
–

Built
Chieftain
Druid
5x warriors (spear) (1 unit)
2x warriors (hand weapon)

Theoretical
Standard Bearer
2x bodyguard
5x archers
13x warriors (hand weapon or spear)

No comments:

Post a Comment