Sunday 16 June 2019

From The Vault: Pulp Cops

I love The Untouchables – It's easily one of my favourite films. I also love Bob Murch's sculpting for Pulp Figures. You'd think it'd be inevitable that I'd have some gangsters. Nope. I have cops. And no gangsters whatsoever, it seems. Even I thought I had some gangsters...
All the Pulp stuff paints up like a dream. Nice, large details and chunky weapons (a pet peeve of mine is flimsy weaponry – I'll take robustness over realistic proportions any day of the week).
These guys really need a couple of detectives to lead them...

*** 
Disclaimer: All links to third-party sites are solely for the purposes of sourcing the products I have discussed, if anyone is so inclined. I have simply linked to the original manufacturer or the source I used (but feel free to shop around!) and make no money from people clicking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment