Tuesday 14 November 2023

Cult Reinforcements

I got the urge to paint the other week and, with my Blood Bowl team (more on that later) still en route from Spain, I turned my attention to some reinforcements for the Choleric Order of the Yellow Bile that had been patiently sat waiting for a lick of paint for a looooong time (so long, in fact, that I can't remember when I kitbashed them).
Like the previous cultists (here and here), these were built from Fireforge Games' Living Dead Peasants, which, alongside their regular non-undead 'Folk Rabble', really are the gift that keep on giving! Four of them received wire spears, and one was built as a dual-wielder, so that I have a readily identifiable 'officer' for each stand should I need one.

That said, I doubt that I'll ever field a whole unit of spear-armed cultists, so I'm going to sprinkle these amongst the other rabble, giving the whole unit an even more ramshackle look.

These five bring my unit of the Faithful to 19 figures (including their two Magisters), so I have just one more to go...

*** 
Disclaimer: All links to third-party sites are solely for the purposes of sourcing the products I have discussed, if anyone is so inclined. I have simply linked to the original manufacturer or the source I used (but feel free to shop around!) and make no money from people clicking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment