Sunday 14 July 2019

From The Vault: Cobra!

I'm actually a little surprised that I haven't posted these before... This is my rough-and-ready interpretation of Cobra from the GIJoe comics. I LOVED the action figures as a kid, so it's no real surprise that I'd return to them as a wargamer...
Destro and the Baroness are from Artizan and Wargames Foundry respectively, while the nameless Cobra troopers in the back are from The Assault Group.

Do not ask me why I painted the forestock on the Baroness' MP5s brown. I couldn't tell you.

*** 
Disclaimer: All links to third-party sites are solely for the purposes of sourcing the products I have discussed, if anyone is so inclined. I have simply linked to the original manufacturer or the source I used (but feel free to shop around!) and make no money from people clicking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment