Sunday 7 July 2019

From The Vault: WWWII Germans

Man, what was I thinking? Look at those bases. Why did I think brown edges would look good? This is a very quickly painted Weird World War II German force, with miniatures from a range of sources.
The scientist is an AE-WWII model, and one that I keep painting. This was my first attempt at it, and (base aside), is more polished that my more recent effort. I am especially fond of the bloodstained apron.
I'm pretty sure the gorilla is a conversion – the main body is from AE-WWII, and the arm, I think, is from a Confrontation model. It kinda works.
The scientist and the gorilla are joined by two German officers from Artizan and a dog-handler and his pooches from AE-WWII yet again.

*** 
Disclaimer: All links to third-party sites are solely for the purposes of sourcing the products I have discussed, if anyone is so inclined. I have simply linked to the original manufacturer or the source I used (but feel free to shop around!) and make no money from people clicking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment