Friday 12 June 2020

Trip The Light Fantastic

So, it took me about two weeks to complete my last batch of figures for The Nameless Army... this latest batch of six (out of ten) light infantrymen took me about two days to paint. They'd have been up sooner, but just needed basing.
I covered how the troops were built in my last blog, and there's not a huge amount to say about the painting - standard job for the officer, Mostly blue-grey for the footsloggers. So, a short and sweet post this time out!

Next up will be the remaining four light infantrymen (they're already mostly painted - just need to finish some details, then they get washed), and a sneaky extra unit I'm going to bash together with a few bits and bobs...

***
Disclaimer:
All links to third-party sites are solely for the purposes of sourcing the products I have discussed, if anyone is so inclined. I have simply linked to the original manufacturer or the source I used (but feel free to shop around!) and make no money from people clicking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment